Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Sucks

Except not... because it's about 203820835 calories...


Binged at work last night, can't throw up there because the bathroom is a constant revolving door of drunk girls fixing their makeup and being stupid. Got an extra 2 hours of sleep today, don't have to work 'til 12:30 now so that's happy? But now I don't think I'll be able to go to the mall. hmmmmmph.

No scale today so I don't get depressed and cry in my room all night, I have to be productive in school again... thinking about school literally makes me sick.... so does thinking about all the food I ate last night....

Huge amounts of hatred towards peanut butter today. I HATE you, you're my biggest weakness, and one little tablespoon of you is like 90 calories. WHY?! That's so disgusting to think so many calories are in such a little bit of a food. And I know it's 'healthy' but to me, the calorie content makes it the most damaging thing I could be putting in my body. :( Gross. Plus I've found it to be consistently 'unpurgeable', no matter how much water I drink or how long I try it just doesn't come back out. Peanut butter sucks.

4 comments:

  1. Peanut butter does suck. I try to stay away from it most of the time. I'm sorry you had a binge last night =( Hope today is better.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter is my biggest weakness as well, I can completely relate. When and if (but in the latly it’s been when) I open the damn jar it goes down in spoonfuls, every single time. I’ve just come across your blog, and I just want to say your courage is inspiring. Take care.

    XX Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. peanut butter is my fucking kyrptonite and i think it should be shuttled into space and never re-created! It blows my mind every time i binge on it how calorie dense a fucking spoonful is.. ugh :(
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete