Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Binge/purge party


Last night after I binged and purged my first meal I posted about it. I had every intention of going to bed but the binge/purge party didn't end there. Being the only one on the guest list, I then ordered breadsticks since no one was around to see my disgustingness. Moved the party to the bathroom. Purged. Ate frozen yogurt, purged. Ate more, purged. Repeat. By the end of the night I contracted a headache of massive proportions accompanied by bloodshot eyes and swollen cheeks. This morning I feel the same, and found remnants of vomit on the toilet, mentally noting I'll have to clean it today. This is my version of a hangover.

I was in such a good place last week :( I'm done with the pity party though. If I'm choosing to give in to these self destructive behaviors, I need to own them. 

This morning I worked out, cardio and core, and now I have to work from 1-9 giving out Pepsi samples at a Hunting & Fishing Expo...... lollllll. Not my crowd. Embracing orange and camo for the day ;) 

Lots of love 

1 comment:

  1. Yuck hate the bp cycle. What's it about your binging that you keep going back to? Like out of hunger, craving a food, the overwhelming and then release etc?
    Should definitely stay hydrated and have a good amount of potassium <3
    Keep fueled, lots of love to you xx

    ReplyDelete