Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I wish I could eat:


Just another day of dysfunction. Had half a thin whole wheat bagel with almond butter and worked out with my trainer. She told me today that my workouts with her burn between 600 and 700 calories each time? That's crazy. But she knows what she's talking about I guess, and it IS the most exhausting exercise I've ever done. Afterwards I had a small salad, a banana, and a sugar free caramel latte with skim milk by 11 am. Had class all day until 7:30 pm, and by the time I was home I calculated a net intake of -100. Figure I should have a normal meal and some protein even though I didn't want to. Trying to be normal, I had a greek yogurt, a bit of air popped popcorn with nothing on it, and 4 large strawberries while my chicken breast baked. Ate the chicken breast, and it should've stopped there. But nope, no control. No idea when to stop. I then had frozen yogurt, dried pineapple, and made a pasta Lean Cuisine. Then I was so disgusted and upset at my frantic intake that I slammed a glass of water down and purged until I got to the strawberries. So... I worked out, mini restricted, mini binged, and purged within the day. Ehhhhh

The Numbers today pissed me off. With the intense workouts I'm sure I'm losing fat and gaining muscle mass, but that doesn't make me feel better about The Numbers. I'm about 11 lbs up from my low weight :( grosssssssss.

Today I was thinking about all the things I wish I could eat:
Mac & Cheese
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
French Fries
Caramels
Bread with Olive Oil
Anything with butter...
Chicken Tenders
Cheese Curds
Chicken Parm
Extra Cheese Pizza
Garlic Bread
General Tso's
Roast Beef Sandwich 
Pringles
Pizza Rolls
Chocolate Shake
Bagel
Hamburger
Chips and salsa
Brownies
BBQ Wings
Hot Fudge
Toaster Strudels
Cinnamon Buns
Spaghetti (and mozzerella!)
French Toast
Chocolate Milk
Orange Juice
Lasagna 
Tomato Bisque

I'm sure this could go on forever and ever. I definitely stumble and eat chocolate or pizza sometimes, but I can't remember the last time I had bread or pasta outside of a Lean Cuisine... What do you wish you could eat guiltlessly?

Hope you're all having a good day!

3 comments:

  1. 678 calories and then had a cookie and a half with a friend. Went to the bathroom and tried to purge all of said cookie. I'm pathetic. Didn't even work out today. Can't be trusted to have any food. I feel like I'm just bad at it all. Right there with you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could eat ANYTHING guiltlessly... Even a freaking tomato with lemon (no salt) is a torture. But most of all I'd wish I could eat pasta.. lots and lots of spaghetti in any of its presentation..
    I'd wish I could drink a chocolate milkshake!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of those foods sound absolutely delicious. I hate when my head just runs through lists of foods I could eat, it's like 'shit up already!'. I do a lot of home cooking, so I've never really eaten Lean Cuisines, but it definitely sucks always having the 'alternative' to a proper dish.
    xx

    ReplyDelete