Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Workout compensation

Gaby Silva Bavio
Drunk Me is pretty much synonymous with Fat Me. This reckless person who emerges after a few too many glasses ate 6 cookies last night at 120 calories each, and Hungover Me had a breakfast/lunch of 3 breadsticks. Not to mention about four glasses of wine to begin the night (UGH). Here's a picture from the festivities, the only good part being that my wrists look kinda tiny...

Hot black guy next to me... lolol
Once I felt better today, I was disgusted and skipped all of my afternoon classes to go to the gym. I ran about 7 miles and did an hour or so of lifting and strength. I'm still repulsed and disappointed in myself and probably didn't burn off all I needed to.

Hanging out with A tonight and he wants to get frozen yogurt. I don't waaaaaaannnnnnt any! I know it's not terrible calorie wise but I just don't. I always reject his offers to get food so I feel obligated... I have a phobia of going out to eat in public with boys I'm seeing. Girlfriends or guyfriends are fine, but not the guy I'm SEEING... I don't know why but I've always always HATED IT even with Loser Ex Boyfriend who I dated for three years. Tonight A better not try to be sexual because I'm just not feeling it. Warning: don't touch me. Hahaha poor A. What a cranky day.

Be safe all xx


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks girl, that made my day. Do you have a blog up? Either way hope all's well :)

      Delete
    2. I do http://fairywingsandlacythings.blogspot.com/ :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, you know, just over here NOT running a million miles... I need to get on your level with the running. I just love lifting. I know you can't just do one type but darn it! I feel a lot stronger and more confident when I do. I always feel fatter and worse when I attempt running.
    Don't worry about the cookies and drinks okay? I'm positive you ran it off and you burn 60 calories per hour of sleep.
    If you have 3 oz of yogurt you'll be golden and keep your metabolism up.
    Don't sweat it girly. You're beautiful, even if you can't see it.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha running is easy after about two weeks of hell. And if you lift already your body will get used to it in no time! I'm not super awesome and dedicated don't let this post mislead you lol.

      But AHH THANK YOU for that, I needed it and I'm totally in a better mood now. :))))) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm positive you worked off more than enough :] Don't beat yourself up too much darling, and stay hydrated.
    If you did go out for yogurt, I guess it would be easier to manage rather than eating a full meal in front of him?
    Keep safe as well, much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete