Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blueberry Waffles

I ate a relatively large dinner. One half of a wheat bun with four slices of portabella mushrooms, some diced peppers, and a tbsp. or olive oil. Along with that, half an apple with a tbsp. of peanut butter. (300ish calories). I was bursting with fullness and felt as though I'd eaten too much, and had a few moments of panic wanting to purge. (Still can't bring myself to.)

My roommate just made blueberry toaster waffles. And they smell so good. And my stomach is yelling at me, I can feel it, saying it's hungry. At the same time, the smell is making me sick. And angry. And the thought of putting it in my mouth is truly disturbing.

....The smell of blueberry waffles has upset me enough to stop writing my paper that's due in 1 hour and 37 minutes to come vent about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment