Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Parents

My parents visited me for the first time since the semester started yesterday afternoon. They noticed how much weight I've lost and my mom pulled me aside and asking if I was making myself throw it up. I said no. Which isn't a lie... My dad asked me what I weighed and I lied and said I didn't know. Then I had to run into my bathroom and hide my scale, they don't know I bought one.

It was really strange to see my parents this time compared to other times they've visited the previous year. I felt extremely grown up and self-reliant. I guess I've had to be the last few months since my dad lost his job. Out of all the places to go to eat, my mom wanted TGIFriday's. They have a symbol by all the meals containing less than 750 calories, like this is some health feat or something? GROSS. I had a house salad and said I wasn't very hungry.

She brought me an entire pan of apple cobbler. Fuck apple cobbler, that's all I'm going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment