Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Superwoman

Today I was superwoman: woke up, made coffee, (ate a handful leftover popcorn from roomie... hmph) took my prescriptions. Put on a real outfit. Went to class. Came back home, cleaned the kitchen, my bathroom, and my bedroom. Washed my sheets and clothes. Went to my second class. Did e-mail and business for an hour and a half. Went to my third class. Came home and watched some television. Ran five miles :) Went to the library for a few hours to do homework (Starbucks... no whip and skim milk) came home, ate a 60 calorie soup cup and 4 potato wedges. Now I am heading to sleep. Calorie total = about 440. Burned about 700 running. Too afraid to weigh myself, I will on Thursday morning.

I really think restriction brings structure and discipline and motivation into my life.

1 comment:

  1. Same here, If I do nothing all day I end up focusing on eating and food and hunger. But If I keep myself busy not only do I get things accomplished, it keeps my mind off of eating.
    Unfortunately it's so hard on our bodies to labor with such little fuel.
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete