Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Humpday :)

120.4 lbs
Happy Wednesday!

The key to not eating is to keep busy. I had a crazy busy day: Class until 11, showered and power cleaned the apartment, worked with my kiddos 1:30-5:30, did some returns to the mall, and didn't eat a bite until about 20 minutes ago, 7:00. Today was easy and wonderful. I've been dizzy upon standing more than usual the last couple of weeks, and this morning I was light headed for a good half hour, which was weird. I had some lemon water and slowed down and it went away.

Same weight as yesterday unfortunately, but I ate a lot of salty things yesterday so it's possibly water weight. For today I've had:
Cup of coffee with 3 tbsp creamer, 90 cal <- That's an annoying calorie expense, I need to get some low-fat creamer
1/2 can of light Minestrone Multi Grain Soup, 60 cal
Small salad of Boston Bibb lettuce with lemon juice and salt, 15 cal ish?

And now I am off to play some intramural volleyball so yay for exercise! Hope whoever is reading is having a lovely week. Such a good mood today, I feel functional and light and strong.





No comments:

Post a Comment