Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Do you ever hate yourself?

Do you? I do right now. I've been in a depressive slump the last few days. I binged very hard and can't recover from the emotional effects from it. The weather has shifted dramatically and the days are cold and dark. I'm going to bomb my first exam tomorrow. I need to break things off with a boy. I'm behind in the at-home responsibilities of my second job. I've been sick and exhausted for almost two weeks now. I'm cold especially right now, and empty is the most adequate word to describe how I feel.

And there are definitely days where everything is very beautiful and wonderful and bright, just not today, or yesterday, or the day before that or the day before that :) Going to make some coffee and power through the rest of today, I'm going to try to water/coffee/tea fast through the rest of the weekdays. Hope your day is going better than mine and you are smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are not alone on that one. Self hatred is one of the biggest battles to overcome. Hope you are well, hang in there dear x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't understand how any of us get to the point of hating ourselves. So sad. Thanks for the encouragement :))

      Delete