Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Feels Like Home

Today, I'm back at school, in my own apartment. It's wonderful, I'm at 350 calories and it's 12:40 pm. And I feel lovely. I can feel the lack of attention and spaciness setting in, but I welcome it with open arms. I love restricting. Being away from it the past week has made me really appreciate it, distance really does make the heart grow fonder I guess. ED thoughts? I'm well aware. Doesn't make them any less valid. 

This warm embrace of ED really screws me over in school. It's so hard to put the effort in I need to, but I'm pushing myself regardless. I need to get through this semester. One phase of life at a time. One day at a time. One meal time at a time.

I forgot to give you all a huge thanks for your advice concerning anti-depressants. THANK YOU! :) As of right now, I'm feeling leaps and bounds better mood wise. We'll see how things go over the next few weeks before I make any decisions.

Have a happy week!

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are doing better dear, well except the ed stuff. I hate when my routine gets messed up, throws everything off. Take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps do your parents know of your ed?

      Delete
    2. Thanks girl :) My parents do know, I wish I hadn't told them. But it got to be too much after a while hiding it between the doctor/nutritionist/psychologist.... Now they watch me and basically force feed me and make me feel completely smothered.

      Delete