Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Push Push Push

The past three weeks, I've fluctuated the same damn four pounds :( I haven't dropped at all. My obsessing, anxiety, starvation, and binging has lead me in a depressing circle. When this started I lost so quickly... why am I stuck here now?

I'm extra motivated to push myself this week to see results. I hate this weight. I hate this weight! I like the way my clothes feel. I like the way my legs look. But I'm not happy, and I want more gone, I need more gone. Otherwise I'll continue to feel like I have the last three weeks: mediocre, mundane, unsuccessful, wasted. While I'm excited I somehow mustered this extra ambition (since ambition elsewhere in my life has gone out the window) I'm stressed and guilt-ridden about seeing my doctor/psychologist/nutritionist. I'll cancel the appointments and deal with it later. I refuse to tackle the idea of gaining right now, so naturally I'm going in the opposite direction (sarcasm). I can't possibly gain without wanting to abandon my body altogether. 

Today I've had two cups of plain tea, a diet Snapple tea (10 cals), 2 pickle spears (5 cals each), and a 1/2 container of raspberries (10-20 cals). 40 calories altogether. I'm good right now, and fairly confident I'll go to bed without adding to the count. Probably the lowest I've ever restricted so that's kinda exciting. 

I think I'm going to start sharing pictures as is appropriate. I'm really happy with this picture, I still think it's somehow made me look thinner than I actually am, but it's the skinniest my legs have looked in ages (probably because my thighs are covered....) Either way it's a happy thing for me. I know I'm opening up a window for criticism by sharing, but hopefully we can all remember judgement is a big contributor to why many of us are here to begin with. I just can actually notice a difference in myself! It rocks.

lol at my messy bathroom
I was asked to a formal dance/dinner thing with a guy who rooms with one of my best guy friends, I barely know him. It was fun to get ready and dance, I drank for the first time in forever and ended up sleeping at his place and doing things I wish I hadn't. Made me feel super crappy, and I spent Sunday looking at art online, crying, and eating, obviously. I hate myself sometimes. I've been pushing boys away emotionally for so long, when I do something like this, it's really destructive to my mental state. Sigh. I'm the worst.

...Happy Monday :)


1 comment:

  1. Haha that's what my bathroom looks like, computer on the toilet and everything. This is probably the worst and most triggering thing to say but your legs do look good. My weight has recently plateaued and it is so frustrating and I hate the weight I'm at as well! I've been denying this, that I am at a crossroads I could maintain, I could gain, or I could push myself over the edge to loose this weight...what is in that abyss?
    Boys boys I love and hate being with them, I hate who I am with them.
    Don't beat yourself up to much, this is so hypocritical of me but I think you look lovely at the weight you are at. Now that I have written a book...
    Hope you have a good week, take care xx

    ReplyDelete