Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weak

I am weak. I told myself I could survive the weekend without binging, like last. I tried so hard. But today is out of control.

Alfredo pasta. Peanut butter sandwich. Fruit loops. Shredded cheese. Lettuce. Marinara pasta. Chicken breast. Peanut butter from the jar. Pringles. Pita chips. Pomegranate. Milk. Tea. I even made kool-aid just to consume it, I don't even like kool-aid. Literally ANYTHING I can find to devour in my apartment. I can't be trusted. To top it all off, I just ordered breadsticks with my roommate. I'm going to purge them after I eat them though, I can't handle this. I feel disgusting but I can't stop. I'm ravenous with fake hunger.

So dysfunctional, what a mess.

3 comments:

  1. I see a tremendous strength, you gave something good a try. Whatever mind set you had to attempt that, don't ever let it go!
    You're not alone, I actually tried to do the same thing. Didn't turn out quite so well. I wish it had so I could give you some brilliant advise and cure. Maybe next time.
    Hope your week goes well love, hang in there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really needed something positive. I appreciate it <3

      Hopefully someday we'll find the strength. There's this weekend, life goes on :)

      Delete
  2. I can relate. I'm new to blogging my journey I hope we can help each other.

    ReplyDelete